Shipping times according to destination:
- Spain – 3 – 5 days
- Europe – 3 – 5 days
- North America – 3 – 6 days
- Rest of the world – 4 – 8 days
Orders take 2-3 days to process, once shipped a tracking number will be sent by email 🙂
For any inquiries or returns please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping of any products being returned will be up to the sender, except when due to a fault in the product.
Thanks for shopping at canadacanada.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt, order number or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within 10 working days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Cestita Alubat (Miguel Milá, 2020)
Santa & Cole × CANADA ©2023
This year we celebrate CANADA’s 15th anniversary with a special version of the Cestita Alubat. This limited series materialises our admiration for both design products editor Santa & Cole and Miguel Milá, the creator of Cestita. Thorough and refined, bright and light-hearted, his work is a paradigm of functional elegance. Both Santa & Cole and CANADA work with the same raw material: light and perceptions. The lamp sees fit to light a corner of the world around us, just as the camera focuses on a specific fragment of everyday life. The aluminum in the Cestita sports a reddish-orange resulting from a chromatic study by artist Claudia Valsells. The hue chosen is redolent of the antioxidant paint frequently used by Milá in some of his outdoor designs.
Color is Orange Reddish.
White opal polyehtylene lampshade.
Switch incorporated into the luminaire with 3 intensity levels.
Power range: 5h on high power / 12h on medium power / 24h on minimum power.
Battery charging time: 6.5h
Suitable for outdoor use.